Thursday, September 9, 2010

Naughty Chocolate Cookies


Fast, easy and delicious! Not very healthy, but oh, so satisfying.

1 box Chocolate Cake Mix (I prefer Betty Crocker Chocolate Fudge)
1/2 Cup shortening
2 eggs

Combine ingredients in large bowl and mix well. Drop cookies onto ungreased cookie sheet using a small scoop. Bake at 350F for 8-10 minutes.




These can be used as Oreo-type sandwich cookies, but I never have the willpower to frost and assemble them. Just slap some frosting on one and throw it in your mouth. So tasty!

4 comments:

good+growing on September 19, 2010 at 8:42 PM said...

I can comment now! These look super yummy... I just might have to try these! Hrm... my mom left some cake mix here in June...

Melissa on September 20, 2010 at 8:35 PM said...

But do you have shortening in your house?

good+growing on September 25, 2010 at 6:00 PM said...

Hrm... no. :(

Melissa on September 26, 2010 at 8:18 PM said...

I'll bring some over! :)

Post a Comment

 

The Mud Pie Kitchen Copyright © 2009 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template In collaboration with fifa
Cake Illustration Copyrighted to Clarice